Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today is my dear Daddy's birthday. He is the best daddy in the whole world!!!

Father of mine, some years ago
You showed me the way I ought to go;
You led my feet past the treach'rous sand
By the gentle clasp of your own strong hand.

Gather of mine, let me thank you for
The prayers you prayed and the burden you bore.
Like a guiding star thro' the tempests' strife,
All your precepts have shone on my path of life.

Father of mine, when the time has passed
And the work of my life is complete at last,
when I step ashore on the glory strand
With grateful heart I will clasp your hand.

~Sarah K. Marinee

I thought y'all readers might enjoy a few pictures of Daddy when he was younger, so here are some good ones I found.

Love you, Daddy!
~Tricia Ann

Daddy played a lot of baseball when he was little.

No comments: