Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Christmas Pictures

Here are some pictures from Christmas.

-Tricia Ann

Christmas Eve eve at The Brick, Jacob's favorite restaurant.
He ALWAYS gets...
Getting ready for Christmas Eve dinner
Ahhhh! A balmy Georgia Christmas :)
Washin' all that TN mud off
I love this mirror. It's so much fun.
I made creme brulee, and Jacob torched it for me. It took awhile to get the hang of it. There's a definite art to it.

Voila!

The Un-Cookies were especially good this year.
Cousins reading Luke 2 before opening presents
Eggnog clean-up ;)
Back at home, we had a surprise on Christmas morning. We didn't have a Christmas tree, so Daddy drew one, complete with the red stand that we've had ever since I can remember.
Gimli LOVES to open presents, even if they're someone else's and have already been opened.
Since we don't have much room around here to celebrate, we went with our grandparents to Buca di Beppo, an Italian restaurant in Franklin. The food was awesome! Go there if you get a chance. Here's mom with a huge, delicious pizza.
After lunch, we went to see Tangled at the theater. I really liked it. :)

2 comments:

Melyssa L. NicDhòmhnaill said...

TANGLED!!! I loved that movie!! I think it's the best one that Disney has put out so far!! =)

Looks like y'all had a rather busy Christmas season full of family, fun and delicious looking food!! Not to mention the (what looks like) warm weather.... *walks away dreaming of summer days*

Jessica McDonald said...

The Creme Brulee looks delicious!! I've never made it before as Tiff was always in charge of it at our house, but I'm thinking of trying my hand at it sometime. :-) Yours looks positively mouth-watering!!

Oh, and I love the Christmas tree. :D