I know...It's been a really, really, really, really, really long time since we've posted. We hope our faithful readers will forgive our negligence, as we've been exceptionally busy and have had a series of technical difficulties. Here are our top 10 excuses for not blogging. "For the sake of consistency, we will start with the 2nd one first."
2. Our whole family got sick with the flu the first week in January. Nobody felt like blogging. :(
10. Thanksgiving, Jacob's birthday, and Christmas came in quick succession at the end of 2008. So we were out of town a lot, and besides, we were too busy celebrating to blog. ;)
9. I got a paper cut on my left index finger.
8. The camera cord disappeared. :/
7. Due to an office remodeling project, the Mac had to be temporarily unplugged and relocated, making it almost impossible to upload pictures (even though the camera cord had been found).
6. Jacob started wondering if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about.
5. We went to a farming conference in Chattanooga. (Stay tuned for a post about it)
4. Mr. Bimbo had writer's-block. ;)
3. Lately, the computers have been in great demand for farm planning and research.
1. Mom forgot her purse.
I also haven't taken very many pictures, but here are a few from the past couple of months.
More posts coming soon!
Tricia Ann (with various helpful insertions from Jacob)